Thursday 6 May 2010

I am bored in class, my partner won't talk to me and no one will sit near me as my lunch smells.

I Love Long Titles.
I am nom noming on a tuna pasta salad, and it smells and no one will sit next to me, so please as you read this sit and eat something thats smelly. have some stinky food.
Okay. I know it's been a while. However, i have been a busy bum and i am very proud of myself.
So, last Friday I got a job. It's a work experience 'you will not be paid and i will throw all of the work at you' but it's still something i am very exited about. I am now part of the Quenched Unsigned team. search for them on here plzz? they write band reviews and stuff like that and they do album artwork. i spoke to them about their long term goals and it sounds like they want to just take over the unsigned world. they're in partnership with Kerrang! and T4 and the BBC. so this is good for me right? i am to take care of all the business side of things and my first port of call is to both write a business plan for them and compise a list of ways they can make money. simple, right?

oof. more later. im going home.


No comments:

Post a Comment