Wednesday 21 April 2010

I'm like the ringleader, I call the shots,

Hello.

so this is my attempt at actually doing an assignment on time and when i am supposed to do it, instead of doing it 12 hours before it's due in.
GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY?
(none of this happened today, ive been at my parents all day. having a manicure and buying sweets. which made me happy.)
Ive branched out?! oh yes, i am now an event manager.
Kinda.
so yeah, we have to put together this 5 day festival full of educational and fun things for people who cant speak english.
sound hard?
yeah.
i had LOADDSSS of things to put down here, and now i cant remember any of it.
:(
ill post more tomorrow, im really tired and have to commute into Manchester on the train tomorrow.
TEN TO EIGHT CREW FTW!
night everyone.

Nat.

come for the music, stay for the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment