Saturday 10 April 2010

7am on sunday morning is the best time to post a blog

I'm taking a break from working, i swear.
Good Morning everyone, welcome to Treble Clef if your new here. thanks for coming.
please read this with a cup of coffee, its that time in limbo between me going to sleep and the rest of the world getting up.

so im working on the mailing list for Winterlong.
PLEASE GO LISTEN
www.myspace.com/winterlong the band.

ive finished pimping now.
HERE IS WHAT I DID TODAY
I found this ace site. its a site that catalogs blogs/reviews etc. go to www.blogcatalog.com. it basically tells you a bit about the blogs. theres a search bar at the top, i looked for 'heavy metal' and it gave me 500 ish blogs, half of them were in different languages (one of them looked like it was written in viking)
go check it out, it saved me about 2 hours in search time.

so yeah, im just working on the mailing list for the lucky people who get to receive a fun email from me that basically shamelessly pimps the band.

Ive basically given up on them though after they told me it was a no to playing sub 61.
what else did i do this week?
ive basically just added to the mailing list. i spoke to danni @ Quenched Unsigned. hes a very nice man, gave me a number for a scotish label who i am to call on monday.

this is not finished, ill do it in class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment