Sunday 4 April 2010

'If its not ment to come out, then dont force it out!'

Hello.
happy Easter kids.
please nom nom on easter egg while you read this.
i would love to start this post and say 'YES, i have done loads this week'. however, in work terms i really haven't. i have a had a personally happy week, and i have greatly enjoyed it.
I'm not lazy, i promise. i have done some work.

okay, so. here is your most favorite bit.

HERE IS WHAT I DID THIS WEEK.
I sat down with a mac on Thursday night and tried to get my head around HTML. now, i can navigate myself around HTML, but the bastardized version used by MySpace, not the real one. i sat there for ages, honestly, just trying to work it out. Like every 14 year old i loved tinkering around with the genetics of my Myspace page and took great pride when i found a code generator that would enable me to get rid of my comment box and music player (your on my page! you should listen to the music i like), however web has changed and now we have a new and shiny version.
mmmm 2.0
I guess MySpace bastardized this version as a kind of ceremony, 'we ballsed up the first, we may as well balls up the second'.
so, after finding out that
wasn't going to change my line at all when everything that i wrote on the page just ended up being onnee biiigg paaarrraaggrraaapphh i decided to call my friend daffodill, who could practically speak HTML in normal, everyday conversations.
so i found out that its
at the end the sentance that will start another.
silly 2.0
i know that as a very long explanation for a sentence that could have just been 'i learnt how to use HTML' but if i said that you would be really bored and my blogs wouldn't be as beefy and impressive as they are now. :)
SO.
so then i redid the bands myspace as it was all white and you couldnt navigate anywhere. and then i put a press pack together, however the band i happen to manage are actually kinda unreliable.
my memory stick is a little fried, and all the audio for the press packs was on there, so now i have SHINY EXCITING press pack without the most important thing.
balls.
i made a band facebook and twitter. neither of which have any friends.
poor lonely winterlong.
to add clickky www.twitter.com/winterl0ng and for facebook search Winterlong.
thanks. :)
and thats all i did this week actually.

bye bye
Nat.

Come for the music, stay for the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment