Wednesday 5 January 2011

'Im Not Crazy Or Anything'

Its Wednesday morning, I haven't been to sleep (do you expect anything different) and i am sat in class, researching Riot Grrrl for an essay I am writing.
I am half deaf at the moment, i lost the hearing in my right ear, and all i can hear at the moment is my tinnitus and as i am a worrier i have come to worry about going deaf, what if i really have lost the hearing in that ear?

i think i would have to kill myself if i couldnt listen to music. there would be no point in my life, music is all i know.
well, apart from bar work. Im sorry, it is fun yes, but i dont want to base my life around my ability to put liquid into a glass.

Suddenly all these questions have surfaced about riot Grrrl, all i did was put on some pendulum and poof!
my mind ran off on one. so now i have a list of questions that i am no where near answering.

The subject has intrigued me though.

this was a pointless post.
Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment